Sunday afternoon fun – unpacking for tomorrow’s tech check and configuration.
This is nowhere near the final configuration for the room, but things are generally in place.
- Teleprompter has a Canon camera inside. I’ll use my iPad as a teleprompter device, which sits on the tray.
- Canon camera is hooked to a wireless lavlier transmitter. The microphone and receiver are on the table.
- Three lights, definitely not in the right spot or height, but ready to be placed.
- Computer is the recording computer. This is what will be used to control the camera remotely. The camera and computer are connected via USB-C.
- The small glass desk is where my computer will be placed. There’s an external keyboard and mouse that will go with it.
- There’s a pile of “stuff” on the buffet for visual interest placement later. It’s likely I’ll be adding a plant or flowers or something.